Originally established in 1950 by Gerry Cripps, Auto Electrical Service has been providing the highest quality auto electrical repairs to the surrounding community ever since.
Gerry started the business out of the back of his house, and thanks to growing reputation, he eventually had to move the business to accommodate the constantly increasing size of the customer base. David Cripps at first joined his father reluctantly in 1977, but quickly found his passion for the industry, and problem-solving. David was well-trained by his father and qualified for his electrical trade certificate.
In 1992 David took over the business from his father, and met his wife Kerrie in 2006. Shortly after they were married in 2007, Kerry took over the administrative side of the business so that David could focus on what he loved: solving problems for the customer.
As a small family business, we are proud of our community and the high quality of service we provide for them.